Monday 29 October 2012

By the Lily pond with a little girl






Going down the lane

  I met a little girl

  with a book and a smile

she treasured with care


  What a pretty dream

  lying out there

  she had the shiny  pen

I dropped  ..

didn't know where


 Sitting by the pond

we had a pinky promise

    this is our little pen

now we can SHARE.........!!


.....My dear friends ...it's me Bindi  ..Who is the little girl???

. Some of my friends who cannot read Sinhala ,always curious what is out there with round beautiful letters.

I wanted write something for them .

Hope my good old Nelumwila friends can enjoy too.


I am

Bindi
   ..

      Picture from

4 comments:

  1. who is the little girl..??

    I am wondering too.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tissa ayya ..for the first ever comment.


    oh she is with me ..never grow up..like the Peter pan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know how do you feel